AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Magical Girl Madoka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 pm

[Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Lens17587249_1300825596Title

Ill upload this one at a time!

special episode-have to fix subs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Broluigi on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:58 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 am

Noob. I can encode and upload like 100 episodes of an anime in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 am

... im using batch dpg to encode them with subtitles... how are you doing it with mkv anyway? you do it too fast... tell me ur secret
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

use imtoo or xilisoft, faster and they have a nice interface
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:46 pm

andrakis2 wrote:
use imtoo or xilisoft, faster and they have a nice interface

wait! but how to u get xilisoft to encode MKVS with subtitles? i allready extracted them but when i encode without subtitles they dont come out with subtitles!

and ep 2 up
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:07 pm

You could encode MKV on xilisoft but the subtitles will look so crappy.
Back to top Go down
DiTi
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 am

Extract subs, modify with Aegisubs to make the font bigger (if you are doing an entire series, you need to copy from the container the fonts, to your own container, and then each next episode you just overwrite their container with yours) (naturally, when using Aegisubs, first "resize to video resolution"(video should already be the end-resolution ---> .avs script ---> Megui (h264 2k bitrate to lessen any quality drop), filter it, resize it, hardsub it ---> imtoo/xilisoft/whatever.

Lots of work. Best quality. EVA. Smile.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:17 am

DiTi wrote:
Extract subs, modify with Aegisubs to make the font bigger (if you are doing an entire series, you need to copy from the container the fonts, to your own container, and then each next episode you just overwrite their container with yours) (naturally, when using Aegisubs, first "resize to video resolution"(video should already be the end-resolution ---> .avs script ---> Megui (h264 2k bitrate to lessen any quality drop), filter it, resize it, hardsub it ---> imtoo/xilisoft/whatever.

Lots of work. Best quality. EVA. Smile.

Basically what i was going to say, it takes work but it looks good thanks diti

the reason you have to do it that way is because mkv is a container not a video file thats why you can get multi audio and subs with mkv and look out for newer mp4 they can do the same thing and you need different programs to split them
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm

.mkv > .avs > imtoo > encode > best quality ever
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:25 pm

imtoo or xilisoft same program essentially
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 pm

andrakis2 wrote:
imtoo or xilisoft same program essentially

Fail. It may be encoding programs but it is NOT the same.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 am

same interface
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 am

Quote :
mkv is a container not a video file thats why you can get multi audio and subs with mkv and look out for newer mp4 they can do the same thing and you need different programs to split them
... why are they becoming like this? its gunna be harder to make dpgs... but that makes us special Twisted Evil yes! i shall do it! thanks guys

wait.. god are you saying i can use xilisoft/imtoo to put sub and mkv together to make dpg? if thats better then batch tell me how please
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:51 pm

write the avs code save it, do for all files you want to convert, and imtoo/xilisoft can run through them like a batch it can do multiple files, I normally restrict it to 2 files at a time so if my computer crashes i dont have to start from scratch
Back to top Go down
DiTi
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm

★ wrote:
.mkv > .avs > imtoo > encode > best quality ever

AKTULY, I was told that both Xilisoft and imtoo were tested and they was not chosen, even though they are more comfortable to work with. What was chosen was... What was it... Yes, Aiseesoft. Problem is, Aiseesoft will not work with .avs. SO. That's why the workflow I outlined. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm

ep 2 up! (with subtitles) thanks everyone for helping! im using IMTOO ultimate 6 to add the .ASS subtitles in
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:34 pm

glad we could all help thanks for uploading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka    [Anime] Magical Girl Madoka  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Magical Girl Madoka
Page 1 of 1