AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Suite Precure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[Anime] Suite Precure Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Suite Precure   [Anime] Suite Precure Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 am

[Anime] Suite Precure Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRICDsFfQJ9iclbN3gmYIg-lOTXo0bsdVKtvBGKKzOnA3WvY7aftA
Suite precure is the name of this series and here is the folder that i will be using for it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plot Summary: The world is threatened by Mephisto, the King of Minor Land, who tries to spread the Melody of Unhappiness. Mephisto is after the Legendary Score, in which the Melody of Happiness is written. In order to complete the score and protect the world, new Precure girls stand up to collect the scattered notes of the Melody of Happiness.
i shall be uploading it every few days

Last edited by Broluigi on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Suite Precure   [Anime] Suite Precure Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:56 am

What the... what is this? I don't even....
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Suite Precure   [Anime] Suite Precure Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:07 am

meh I will give it a go it looks like a copy of something else that i have seen but i cant recall what
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Suite Precure   [Anime] Suite Precure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 pm

3-5 up and yes it is very similar to some other precures i uploaded i think... i dont watch these myself but just to make sure they have subs... some people are downloading them so i guess it makes sense to keep going... after i finish these im going to go back to H for a while because well.. i miss them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Suite Precure   [Anime] Suite Precure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Suite Precure
Page 1 of 1