AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

Seikon no Qwaser season 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
strayofthesun
Mercenary
Mercenary

Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:13 am

If anyone can get this that'd be great. thanks!
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 am

I don't think there is anyone that perverted who will take on this request...
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:16 pm

...cept me!

(EDIT).. agh this one is sorta hard to find ill finish the haruhi season 2 while i wait
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:03 pm

you want something perverted just look for broluigi lol
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

i.. i found the torrent but... but.. *stares at the lines and lines of mkvs* ill have to find a easier one...
Back to top Go down
strayofthesun
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 am

wow. I can't find a single torrent with avi files. I'll keep searching and PM you if i find a good one.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:29 am

pm me the info# of the one with mkv's I will have a look at it
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:49 pm

ohhh i see! this is because the anime is still being subbed i think so we wont be able to find it like that in a batch yet. ill look for some torrents that might allready have it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seikon no Qwaser season 2   Seikon no Qwaser season 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seikon no Qwaser season 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: Media :: DPG Section :: DPG Announcement / Request-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com