AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

[Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Plot Summary:
The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...

Encode Details:
Audio = English
Subs = None
Codec = DPG1

Sorry about the DPG1 encode, I did these a while ago and no longer have the original video files.

Warning:
Recommended for mature audiences, contains; nudity and graphic violence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was an OVA made for this series but (to my knowledge) it was never dubbed and, in the file I have, the subs are hard coded and too small on a ds.
If you really want it, pester me and I might upload it.

Posting this because the other Elfen Lied topic is broken, and besides, these are dubbed not subbed.

Last edited by Raquarious on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am

DPG1? DPG1 is the worse quality EVER. Encode to DPG2 or higher.
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 am

Raquarious wrote:
Posting this because the other Elfen Lied topic is broken, and besides, these are dubbed not subbed.
Sorry about the DPG1 encode, I did these a while ago and no longer have the original video files.

-.- Please read whole post. Even DPG1 is better than nothing, yes? I only posted this because I already had it uploaded and there was nothing else here. Feel free to upload something better and I will delete this if you wish.
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Raquarious wrote:
Raquarious wrote:

-.- Please read whole post. Even DPG1 is better than nothing, yes? I only posted this because I already had it uploaded and there was nothing else here. Feel free to upload something better and I will delete this if you wish.

You know, I didn't even notice that. Should have made it bold or on top so it could be noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Ok. Edited. Good enough?
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Raquarious wrote:
Ok. Edited. Good enough?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

★ wrote:
Raquarious wrote:
Ok. Edited. Good enough?

cheers
you leg puller you... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-   [Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Elfen Lied [English Dubbed] -Complete-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: Media :: DPG Section :: DPG series-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com