AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

Best Picture Book Ever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raquarious
Mercenary
Mercenary
Raquarious

Best Picture Book Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Best Picture Book Ever.   Best Picture Book Ever. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Extract:
"The cats nestle close to their kittens, The lambs have laid down with the sheep. You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear. Please go the f**k to sleep. The windows are dark in the town, child. The whales huddle down in the deep. I'll read you one very last book if you swear You'll go the f**k to sleep. The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the f**k down, my darling, and sleep."

Just don't read it to your kids.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

Best Picture Book Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Picture Book Ever.   Best Picture Book Ever. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 pm

thats a F*****' gud read.
Back to top Go down

Best Picture Book Ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: General :: The Pit-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com