AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]

Go down 
+9
Zack
Gaignun
Bass100
lostworld1129
mark9717
Original WoLF
Broluigi
Seth
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 am

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] 25550l

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

The story is initially narrated through the eyes of Takashi Komuro, one of the students who had survived in the initial outbreak.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Seth on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 am

hmm Left for dead 2 anyone?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 am

02 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 am

episode 4 up
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 am

5 up
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I hope the anime is much better than the manga =p
Back to top Go down
mark9717
Leech
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 am

Thank you iv been waiting for this eps cant wait to see it [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:15 am

sure episodes get posted here before any other dpg dite
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 am

Lots of delay in those other sites. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:42 am

Episode 6
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 am

07 up
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:24 am

those survivers will die in the end i just know it
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:01 am

Broluigi wrote:
those survivers will die in the end i just know it

Well.. I just had this feeling that Takashi (lucky bastard) is gonna die and the others will survive
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 am

Episode 8 up
Back to top Go down
lostworld1129
Mercenary
Mercenary
lostworld1129

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:27 am

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 am

haven't watch episode 8 yet. gonna watch it tomorrow since i always get slow connection at night.
Back to top Go down
Bass100
Premiun
Premiun
Bass100

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 am

Really? I get better connection at night.
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 am

thanx again
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:36 am

Episode 8 is boring.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Wanderer
Wanderer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 am

Hmm i wonder about episode 9 but episode 8 was like ehh
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 am

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Gg_HIGHSCHOOL_OF_THE_DEAD_-_09_3A25004Cmkv_snapshot_1850_20100831_133349
this are mine motherfucker

Episode 9 up
Back to top Go down
Anonymuss
Wanderer
Wanderer
Anonymuss

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
mark9717
Leech
Leech

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 am

I love this anime it reminds me of Gantz
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 am

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Gg_HIGHSCHOOL_OF_THE_DEAD_-_10_9F82DF4Emkv_snapshot_2321_20100907_125103

Episode 10 up DPG 4 Wide screen the best looking video i ever encodes or so i think i looks ok
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 am

Dayam!! How you get the uncensored version? I watched this yesterday, but there was a huge blob of white stuff blocking the tongue kiss.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 am

AHHAHHAHAHHA never underestimate me and wait for y release and dam the ending thing was great that one sick teacher but also cool
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:18 am

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Gg_HIGHSCHOOL_OF_THE_DEAD_-_11_D37B6D2Bmkv_snapshot_2327_20100914_151551-1+

it happen judgment day they blow it up the nuke us all to dead
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 am

i need to catch up
Back to top Go down
Bass100
Premiun
Premiun
Bass100

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 am

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 am

Episode 12 UP END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next