AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]

Go down 
+9
Zack
Gaignun
Bass100
lostworld1129
mark9717
Original WoLF
Broluigi
Seth
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:09 am

Fat guy, kid, bitch dog, clumsy big breast, Asian sword fighting girl, nerd, big titty whore, and lucky bastard. Together they own many rotten ass.
Back to top Go down
el_shanoa
Leech
Leech
el_shanoa

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:32 am

Seth wrote:
Episode 12 UP END

is it the END ?
there's no more episodes coming ?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

i hear of a ova but it looks like no
Back to top Go down
Crashlawl
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 am

Seth wrote:

Quote :
The seventh volume of the manga released on February 10, 2011 will include a 20 minute original video animation on Bluray disc.[9]

Taken from Wikipedia
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highschool_of_the_Dead#Anime
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:27 am

Crashlawl wrote:
Seth wrote:

Quote :
The seventh volume of the manga released on February 10, 2011 will include a 20 minute original video animation on Bluray disc.[9]

Taken from Wikipedia
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highschool_of_the_Dead#Anime

... I think Seth is trying to say that he heard that there was an ova for HOTD and his "but it looks like no" is referring to el_shanoa's comment which was, "there's no more episodes coming?"
Back to top Go down
Crashlawl
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:51 am

★ wrote:
... I think Seth is trying to say that he heard that there was an ova for HOTD and his "but it looks like no" is referring to el_shanoa's comment which was, "there's no more episodes coming?"

Oh... my apologies

I replied without thinking xD
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 pm

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 1303973385709

OVA 1 up OMG
Back to top Go down
spiderpig
Wanderer
Wanderer
spiderpig

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:42 am

yes!! finaly an OVA dam
*stops other downloads to download this ova as fast as posible*
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:15 am

lol @ oad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]   [Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] High School of the Dead [Completed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: Media :: DPG Section :: DPG series-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com