AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

FLV to DPG?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Mercenary
Mercenary

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi, I wanted to know if there's a program that can encode FLV videos to DPG directly. I read that super can do it but does it convert to DPG2 and up? most of my hentai is downloaded from a stream site in flv, so I'd like to get it up on this site as efficiently as possible.

Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Well FLV is buggy but you could try converting it to DPG using XILISOFT converter ultimate 6
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 am

What he said
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Mercenary
Mercenary

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:08 pm

cool thanks.

And yeah, until I start torrenting for great quality stuff, FLV is all i have to work with. The source video itself doesn't look that bad at all though.
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Why not encode into a better quality format?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 am

DPG is for nintedo ds
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:41 am

Yeah i realized. XD
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 am

Kuro wrote:
cool thanks.

And yeah, until I start torrenting for great quality stuff, FLV is all i have to work with. The source video itself doesn't look that bad at all though.

depending on the settings you use when encoding will determine how the output turns out. don't always have it on the highest settings. every movie, episode, and OVA needs something different. not to mention the pixel quality changes too. think of it like this. have you ever downloaded something and tried to watch it fullscreen and the quality sucked yet it was perfect when it wasn't on full screen? that's due to the pixel ratio and how it was converted. when I was encoding DPG's I would try many different settings until I found one I was happy with. It's all about trial and error. but have no fear once you get use to it, it becomes fun and easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FLV to DPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLV to DPG?   FLV to DPG? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLV to DPG?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: HELP :: Site Support-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com