AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

DPG Software

Go down 
+4
Broluigi
Bass100
Seth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:50 am

There a few of good DPG video converters out there in this tread I will feature the ones I know of

XILISOFT video converter ultimate 6

DPG Software X-video-converter-ultimate6

Possibly the best one when it comes to converting avi to dpg really fast but it lacks the ability to add the subs to a DPG video you will have to use video files with hardsubs on them NOTE that this converter is not for DPG only it pretty much converts anything to anything.

Features of Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate:-
---------------------------------------------------------
· Offer powerful video effects editing functions, including crop video size, edit video effects, add and adjust video subtitle, and add video watermark;
· Clip any video or audio segment to convert, and merge them into one;
· Allow to convert one source file to several, or merge several source files into one;
· Can preview and compare source video and video customized;
· The snapshot provides you with image snapping, and also you can grab picture by setting the duration.
· Provides rich profiles for you to choose, and enables you to customize and save your profile for future use;
· Can customize the size of output audio and video file for different devices;
· Provides batch conversion and multithreading to convert multiple files at the same time;
· Can run in background for more efficiency

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BatchDPG 1.59 /1.60

DPG Software Batchdpg143_triforce

Well another of the best DPG converter out there and my favorite this converter not only converts must of the video types out there depending on what codec’s you have but it haves the best subtitle add function ever for dpgs this programs default and only codec is DPG2 as a output but is ok we are using the ds after you can expect HD video in it XD

How to use it

Input:
Media File: Hit Browse to select the file you want to convert.
Audio File: If your video has a second audio file you would like to add, select it here.
Subtitle File: The program handles SRT, SSA and ASS files and SMI , so if your file needs subs, add them here.

in settings you have some of this options
Output:
Temp dir: This is just where the temporary files are stored while the process is taking place. I would recommend someplace you know has space like the C: root.
Output file: This the where the converted .DPG file will be after the conversion is over. I would recommend the Desktop so its easy to find.

Finishing Up

DPG Software Addrun

Once you have the settings you want, hit Add and make sure it shows up under Media. When you are ready and have time to encode, hit Run and thats it! NOTE you if you just have a video file and you dont want to Add subs or anything just drag it and drop it in batch DPG and HIT run and it will convert it When its done encoding it will show up in the output folder you selected before and then you can move it over to your DS memory card :-D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i will add more soon
Back to top Go down
Bass100
Premiun
Premiun
Bass100

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 am

Thanks for this. DPG Software Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 am

Xd i knew you guys were going to like it
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 am

XD ive been using pazera free mp4 to avi converter 1.3 Its a slower process of converting... Cant wait to try out yours Smile
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:56 am

I FUCKING WANT THAT ULTIMATE THING, but I already have ImTOO DPG converter

Edit: Is it full version?

Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 am

yes it is just use the crack
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 am

Yeah, it's all good, but where do I put the crack
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 am

in the program folder i think i forgot
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 am

and dont use it before the crack is ready
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 am

I if I update it to 6.05 will the crack still work?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 am

i havent updated mine so i dont recommended
Back to top Go down
Dragaan
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dragaan

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:45 pm

A crack is designed for a certain version of a program. Upgrade the converter, you have to upgrade the crack. So don't upgrade the crack. Crack.
Back to top Go down
paintballren
Leech
Leech

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:52 am

I tried the Ultimate to convert a DPG to a file that could be used to watch on the computer but all it converted is the sound. I'm not sure if I was doing it wrong or the program just doesn't like converting it from a DPG. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 am

this conveter (XILISOFT video converter ultimate 6) has been here the whole time is exactly what i needed just proves people should open their eyes more whish i had downloaded it before staring stage 1 of initial d stage 2 is now converted thanks to this converter mega thanks seth
Back to top Go down
zerexerez
Leech
Leech

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 am

Great upload. It really makes converting videos to dpg so much easier (and faster, though file sizes are not that optimal) !
Back to top Go down
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 am

de file size depends on the dpg codec but thei isize it give yous is the require one for good videos
Back to top Go down
zerexerez
Leech
Leech

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Filesize for xilisoft is thereabout twice of batchdpg/dpgenc, using same codec(dpg2) and roughly same settings. But I ain't complaining, the time it takes makes up for it. Can't use newer codec coz that is what my flashcart supports, it's the only one that shows vids on touchscreen fullscreen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DPG Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPG Software   DPG Software Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPG Software
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: Media :: DPG Section :: DPG series-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com