AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 am

Can someone do the AIKa series? (Agent Aika, AIKa R-16, AIKa Zero) Please do accept. I really wanna watch this on the DS cause I'm like nice like that.
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Whats the series about?
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 am

Search it yourself before asking someone.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 am

yeah im searching it. if i can ill do it
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am

http://ddl-anime.wikidot.com/agent-aika

here this is but i dont know about the ogm files. can we convert that?
Back to top Go down
Original WoLF
Banish MOD
Banish MOD
Original WoLF

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Fine. I will douchebag.
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 am

Broluigi wrote:

There's a mkv link, but I don't know about ogm. In fact I don't even know what that is. ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD 977887

Original WoLF wrote:
Fine. I will douchebag.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 am

God wrote:
Broluigi wrote:

There's a mkv link, but I don't know about ogm. In fact I don't even know what that is. ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD 977887

Original WoLF wrote:
Fine. I will douchebag.
Spoiler:

Before i Say, "God! that was the most funniest e-fight ive ever seen and am awed to be in your presence" I want to say C C C C C - COMBO BREAKER!

(this means the end to any combos, like in super smash bros brawl wen you press B- B - R and end your combo to try to avoid ike's SICK counters *damn i hate that*) So c'mon guys and gals.. lets a go and get back to work! I need more crabby patties.

(i know this dosnt make much sense but... c'mon a fight over this?)
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:20 pm

LOL!! Well, that's why there is a "think before you post something stupid" quote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD   ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER REQUEST FROM GOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: Media :: DPG Section :: DPG Announcement / Request-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com