AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[ANIME] Maplestory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:07 pm

[ANIME] Maplestory Maplestory2

I'm Proud to present, the maplestory anime! This was aired BEFORE maplestory (the game) was released. If you DO play maplestory, youll notice some elements in this show make sense. AKA:fireball is the cygnus knight skill for blaze wizards and the magic thingy that girl rides on was a mount when maplestory was released but anyway... Here are the links and enjoy!

EPISODE ONE;;;;-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EPISODE TWO ;;;;-

EPISODE THREE ;;;;-

EPISODE FOUR ;;;;-

EPISODE FIVE ;;;;-

EPISODE SIX;;;;-(NEW source! so it might be semi rollbacked-time leaped)
Here are several links in case 1 breaks.
(adding more later)

Last edited by Broluigi on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bass100
Premiun
Premiun
Bass100

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

good stuff. I'll have to watch it. Thanks for the encode.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 pm

your welcome Very Happy its my first time uploading something in the "series" section
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm

It's best to start with small series so you don't get overwhelmed. Keep up the great work though.
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:53 pm

uploaded episodes four and five. working on episode 3 XD yeah for some reason megaupload toolbar spits them out.. they look about the same :I Oh! and to make it easier, when i finish uploading all the episodes ill release it as a folder with all the dpgs.
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 pm

MAPLESTORY HAS ANIME? WHOA
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 pm

.... Maplestory is one of those games based off animes.... dosnt suck that much
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 pm

I fixed all the links now so im going to start with episode 6, But wait! my origional source died in a car accident so i latched onto a newer one. It might be time leaped,rewinded a bit. and in case the megaupload dosnt fail i put in 3 links in case (of the first episode of ep 6)

And for premium members, This will be shortly watchable on the premium section in MP4 format Very Happy so take out your ipods/whatever things you got
Back to top Go down
airmax90
Leech
Leech

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:54 am

Wow lol
I play this game xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ANIME] Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANIME] Maplestory   [ANIME] Maplestory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ANIME] Maplestory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: Media :: DPG Section :: DPG series-
Jump to: