AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Trigun [Complete]

Go down 
+3
psycho
Gaignun
Seth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Darklord
Darklord
Seth

[Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 am

[Anime] Trigun [Complete]   40342-otaku-kawaiiwolf-albums-series-3760-imagen-trigun-64853

Vash the Stampede is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Every town he ever visits ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, refuses to believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby (far from a notorious outlaw). But there is more to Vash and his past than meets the eye.
[Source:ANN]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lordkaos UPLOADED and posted here by permission from him

Last edited by Seth on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am

trigun is hilarious thanx
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 am

hahaha I just started watching this online. I remember when it was released.
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:53 am

Is there a mirror at all? Episodes 2, 5, 11, 15, won't download, and I've tried multiple internet browsers. There are probably a few more, but I only got up to those before I will turn off my computer for the night.
Back to top Go down
lostworld1129
Mercenary
Mercenary
lostworld1129

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:14 am

Works for me
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:24 am

Really? What internet browser?
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 am

#2 just responded
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 am

#5 worked now. Yes, I'm going to do a play-by-play, hopefully it doesn't get seem as spam, because my laptop, whilst plugged in, sometimes shuts off all by itself.
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:41 am

I wonder if it was just me being impatient and clicking the download link too quickly, cuz 11 just started
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 am

#15 just started, and those are all the ones I had trouble with yesterday.
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 am

I downloaded all of 'em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 am

Haha I'm almost done downloading them all!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lephantome92
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 am

I have them all!!
Back to top Go down
tajio
Wanderer
Wanderer
tajio

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 am

Are they subbed? Or just the dubs...

If they are subbed does anyone who subbed the series?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Trigun [Complete]    [Anime] Trigun [Complete]   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Trigun [Complete]
Page 1 of 1