AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yourself2456
Wanderer
Wanderer

[Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]   [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 pm

[Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] B5fnys

Quote :
Genres: action
Themes: girls with guns

Plot Summary: In a world after death, angels fight for their fate and their future. Yuri, the leader of the
Shinda Sekai Sensen, rebels against the god who destined her to have an unreasonable life. On the otherhand,
Tenshi, the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS
members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angels harnessing supernatural powers.

Number of episodes: 13

Vintage: 2010-04-02

Opening Theme:
"My Soul, Your Beats!" by Lia
Ending Theme:
"Brave Song" by Aoi Tada

Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]   [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 am

Epic anime is epic
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]   [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:59 am

was this on gbatmw? I think i see copies...
Back to top Go down
yourself2456
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]   [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:46 am

YEah I'm copying the links from the fake gbatmw and posting them here.
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]   [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:48 am

yourself2456 wrote:
YEah I'm copying the links from the fake gbatmw and posting them here.
[Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Fuck_yeah_capslock
Back to top Go down
yourself2456
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]   [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:35 am

Lol that was an accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]   [Anime] Angel Beats [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Angel Beats [Complete]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeZeo :: Media :: DPG Section :: DPG series-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com