AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 am

If anyone can do this for my son it would be a great birthday present.

Please & Thank you.
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:50 am

does he watch sub or dub?
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:06 am

psycho wrote:
does he watch sub or dub?

English dubbed.
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:12 am

well I should have it done downloading a day or two then I'll start encoding them. it's season 1 btw.
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 am

psycho wrote:
well I should have it done downloading a day or two then I'll start encoding them. it's season 1 btw.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate this.
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am

when's his bday?
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 am

psycho wrote:
when's his bday?

Well it was actually on Aug 27, I have had a horrible time finding it for him. Especially since we are in Canada and cannot find much up here. Which lead me to to join this site. As it stands this is the closest I have gotten to getting it for him. That is why I REALLY appreciate all the trouble you are going through.

By the way, is it Season1 one of the New vestroia that you are uploading? I have also been trying to locate the Gundalion invaders arc as well.
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 am

this is the file I'm downloading Bakugan: New Vestroia Complete Season (dub). So I'm sure it's what you want. it's over 9 gb but that will drop once I encode it.
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 am

psycho wrote:
this is the file I'm downloading Bakugan: New Vestroia Complete Season (dub). So I'm sure it's what you want. it's over 9 gb but that will drop once I encode it.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 am

no problem
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:07 am

I'll be posting the episodes soon. finished downloading last night.
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 am

psycho wrote:
I'll be posting the episodes soon. finished downloading last night.

Thanks, will be on the look out for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes   Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakugan New Vestroia Episodes
Page 1 of 1