AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

[Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:16 am

[Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia BK_WPS2_Bakugan_800x600

Plot Summary: Drago returns to Earth with a new ally named Mira. The five original Bakugan that helped restore order to New Vestroia have been captured, Drago is now being targeted, and a group of humans known as the Vexos are taking over New Vestroia. With the help of Dan and the Battle Brawlers though, Drago believes he will have enough power to not only free New Vestroia but his friends as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by psycho on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 am

hmmm never saw this
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 am

I guess it's new. I don't keep up with this type of anime. There's 50 eps so I'll be adding more each day.
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Thanks Again Psycho!!
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 am

no problem. I plan on having the rest uploaded today.
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:33 am

Hey Psycho,

When I click to download 6,7,8 it says that I am downloading Episode 5? What should I do?
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:39 am

let me fix the links.
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:00 am

they should be fixed now. let me know if you find any more issues.
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:09 am

psycho wrote:
they should be fixed now. let me know if you find any more issues.

Actually one more thing, I loaded the first 5 eps and wneh I go to moonshell and click on any of them the R4 just freezes up? Any suggestions on what I should do?
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 am

you should us moonshell 2, check filetrip if u dont have it
Back to top Go down
Gaignun
Super Mod
Super Mod
Gaignun

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:52 am

i get it its a new season with different people like yugioh
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:14 am

these are all encoded in DPG4 which means it will only work on moonshell 2.0 and above like broluigi had said. If the problem persist then let me know and i'll evaluate the issues.
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 am

Broluigi wrote:
you should us moonshell 2, check filetrip if u dont have it

So I downloaded it off filetrip, now what do I do? Sorry for bieng so uneducated on this but I do require some guidance here.

Please and Thank you.
Back to top Go down
psycho
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
psycho

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 pm

well what version of the DS are you using? DS, DS lite, DSi, DSll? also what flashcart are you using?
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 am

psycho wrote:
well what version of the DS are you using? DS, DS lite, DSi, DSll? also what flashcart are you using?

Ok,

So it's a DS lite, R4-III Upgrade SDHC
Back to top Go down
reverb27
Wanderer
Wanderer
reverb27

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 am

Any chance you can send me a link of the file already zipped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia   [Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Bakugan New Vestroia
Page 1 of 1