AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Come to the dark side, we have tea! and DPG videos XD to be able to download here you need to become a member and post least once.
AnimeZeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, join to be able to access the whole forum and download sections
Note to all guests: Creating an account with rude or uncalled for names will result in a ban.
Congratulations Bass100 for being the 2010 Mario Kart fall cup Champion

[Anime] Beelzebub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 pm

[Anime] Beelzebub 27532

The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent", Oga Tatsumi, a first year in "Ishiyama High" the school for delinquents. One day while sleeping next to a river he sees a man floating down it, he pulls him to shore and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of the demon king and he has been chosen as the one to raise it with the baby's demon maid Hilda. The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school.

OVA - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 01 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 02 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 03 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 04 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episode 05 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by andrakis2 on Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broluigi
DPG Encoder
DPG Encoder
Broluigi

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

7 up thanks star for the help
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
★

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

I just watched episode 11 and this anime turned.... so STUPID! I mean seriously, the art turned bad, fillers, everything got censored, and wasted 24 minutes.
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:22 pm

lol i havent even watched the first one i just convert them make sure they work and upload them lol beelzebub just didn't excite me
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 pm

8 9 10 11 up
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:49 pm

12 and 13 up someone try them let me know if the sync is stuffed or if its my card
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:39 pm

12 and 13 up someone try them let me know if the sync is stuffed or if its my card

i wont be adding any more encodes untill i know that my quality is good
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Just a quick update, I am still working on this series.
the problem is some people have moved to vfr(varible frame rate) mkv's so i have needed to overcome this.
and i have been playing around with the subtitle settings so you can expect them to look better.
I will be posting new episodes this weekend
Back to top Go down
andrakis2
Super Mod
Super Mod
andrakis2

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:45 pm

14 and 15 up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Anime] Beelzebub Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Anime] Beelzebub   [Anime] Beelzebub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Beelzebub
Page 1 of 1